Our role is to provide you with the services connected to your membership of the Rewards4Golf programme. We only share your personal information with others if:
- you ask us to or give us your permission to share it;
- it is necessary to track the transactions and collection of Rewards4Golf points through our Retail Partners or our other Programme Partners;
- it is necessary to enable us (or trusted third parties, such as Google, Inc. ("Google") to analyse how our website is being used by members and to optimise and improve the Rewards4Golf website and our services;
- this is necessary for trusted third parties (for example, a data management and profiling organisation such as Experian) to match your personal information against other information they hold about you - such as age, gender, demographic information, and known interests - and provide that information to us to help us provide the services and improve your experience with the Rewards4Golf programme; or
- we engage in a corporate activity, such as a sale, transfer, merger or re-organisation of the Rewards4 business (including Rewards4Golf).
In exceptional circumstances, we may share your information without your permission if we reasonably believe you might be breaking the law, for example on hate speech, and such disclosure is allowed under the relevant laws, including Data Protection law.
When we share your data outside of Rewards4Golf we will:
- always share it in a secure way; and
- not permit it to be used for third party marketing purposes.
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.