for all sales
Offers & promotions
Earn 4250 points
Offer ends 07 November 2021
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of apricot-insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected Rewards4Golf payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before cashback is deposited in your Rewards4Golf account. If cashback has been paid you may be required to return this to apricot-insurance
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through Rewards4Golf and purchase through a Price Comparison Site.
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through All.
- If you obtain a quote through apricot-insurance Site and purchase through Rewards4Golf.
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by apricot through the apricot-insurance'Get Points' link
About Apricot Insurance
You can collect points with Apricot Insurance all sales. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Insurance, Van Insurance, Landlord Insurance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...