Members can collect Points on their transactions with Retail Partners provided that the transaction meets three basic conditions. It must be:
- tracked – the partner must be able to connect (track) the transaction to you as a Member;
- genuine – the transaction must be genuine and not, say, fraudulent. It must also be for you and not for someone else;
- successful – the transaction must be successful – so, for example, the transaction must not be declined or cancelled (even where there is a right of cancellation). The transaction may be unsuccessful if, for example, the goods purchased are returned.
If your transaction meets these conditions, we treat it as a "qualifying transaction" and any Points collected are allocated to your Account. In some instances, your Points will be classified as 'pending' on your Account while we check that the conditions mentioned above have been satisfied. Once this has happened, then your Points will be available for use, and will appear as “paid” on your Account. . You will be able to check when your Points are likely to be available for you to use by viewing your Account statement.
Some other exclusions may apply which mean that a transaction may not be treated as a "qualifying transaction" and may not, therefore, entitle you to collect Points. Please view our FAQ’s which provide further information.
Members can also collect Points on activity with our Betting Partners in two ways, namely:
- If you register or open an account (and deposit funds) with our Betting Partners for the first time;
- You carry out transactional betting activity with one of our Betting Partners
In order to collect Points for placing a bet with our Betting Partners you must have activated your Account with Rewards4Golf and the email address linked to your Rewards4Golf account must match the email address linked to your account with the relevant Betting Partner.
- Our Betting Partnershave their own specific rules concerning the collection of Points (particularly in relation to how you collect Points for opening an account and depositing funds with the relevant Betting Partner). To view the specific rules of each Betting Partner, please click on the links below:
- To be eligible to spend Points collected from your betting activity with our Betting Partners to:
- win great prizes with Rewards4Golf (details can be found here) you must have activated your Account (ie. set your password with Rewards4Golf).
- save money on your next purchase with our Redemption Partners you must have: 1) activated your Account (ie. set your password with Rewards4Golf); and 2) set your goal (details of how to set your goal can be found here).