1 point(s) per £1
for all purchases (maximum £50 cashback per transaction)
What will stop me earning points?
- If your purchased product cost is less than £1
- If you don’t pay for your order in full
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card
- If you purchase a gift card & gift vouchers
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- The maximum cashback amount per basket is £50 (unless stated otherwise in the rate wording)
About ebay UK
Whether you are buying new or used, plain or luxurious, commonplace or rare, trendy or one-of-a-kind – if it exists in the world, it probably is for sale on eBay. Our mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection.
We give sellers the platform, solutions, and support they need to grow their businesses and thrive. We measure our success by our customers' success.
You can collect points with Ebay UK all sales. See the rates table below for more information.
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...